Gwen Loop Gwen Loop

The ONLY THING I could suggest is, instead of suddenly cutting to the next scene of her self-pleasure, are transitioning cuts. It might be my OCD, but I don't like seeing a hand teleport from tit to mouth.

Other that that it's perfect : Sexy, well-animated, no typical-anime-hentai-dub-I-stole-online BS, some damn good length and quality to it too.

In Sync (18+) (LOOP) In Sync (18+) (LOOP)

First off, the fuck is slenderman doing in the top left.

Secondly, IS THAT FUCKER DABBING IN THE TOP RIGHT ?

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Helping hand - Xeno dildo tugging Helping hand - Xeno dildo tugging

The plot seems... "Interesting".

The animation is good... Albeit takes 3 to 4 minutes to load past the intro...

Overall good design, just not my thing, but I'll give credit where it's due.

But why does the screen tint white for so long. It takes straight up minutes to pass from scene to scene.

PetreskoBG responds:

I respect that,I don't expect this flash to appeal to a wide range of people.
The prolonged white transition shouldn't be happening. The transition is 10 frames long - about a third of a second. I don't know what could be causing that.On e621 I've had the issue of the "Skip intro" button not functioning while it worked for everybody else.

Elana, Champion of lust. Alpha 9.7 Chapter 2 Elana, Champion of lust. Alpha 9.7 Chapter 2

The only problem I have here, and I mean the ONLY PROBLEM I have here, other than slight translation issues, is Pickpocketing system. I'd rather it just be based off of luck and the skill tree personally, as well as it looks unfinished (probably because it is). But, that is my only quarrel with the game. Everything else is PERFECT, as usual, but the new pickpocket system just doesn't flow well with the game.

I won't penalize the score because of it, because I know you'll polish or refine or whatever in the next update, so my score still stands at a resound ing 10/10.

Love you guys.

knotgames responds:

Thanks! We are reworking the pickpocketing system.

Illuminati The Game v0.0.1 Illuminati The Game v0.0.1

I like the idea, but I'd rather the animations be 2-D than 3-D, just to keep to the art-style and avoid jumping from style to style all the time.

The Ramen Prince (Ramen no Oujisama) v0.4.0 [18+] The Ramen Prince (Ramen no Oujisama) v0.4.0 [18+]

insert everything from last review I made on this game. I haven't even played the update. I just know it'll be good.

PaperWaifu responds:

Hehe, game's just waiting for you bro ;)

Don T Don T

Bing Bing Bong

hektikmusic responds:

is that sucker real lol

-Clutterfunk Part 2- -Clutterfunk Part 2-

HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN GONE?

I've been on a long-ass hiatus from newgrounds, a couple years to say the least, but I am so glad to be back !

Shouts to WaterFlame : DUDE,

1. Nice track. Just amazing.

2. I've invited you to listen to a beat I made (early stages), so come and check it out man.

3. How are my new profile pics ? Abstract enough?

Reggae Dubstep Reggae Dubstep

First!

Ok, well that ship has sailed. I definitely love the combination of seemingly polar opposites to form a harmonious symphony (or symphonic harmony). The music I find goes exceedingly well with the background animation that is entitled: Zylot-Spiral(Hypnotic)_Phat_Double_Spiral_Mix. It very well depicts how well two things that don't usually mix, mix! Please respond to this comment, get an icon pic. and keep making more music as high quality as this (THAT'S AN ORDER SOLDIER!!!)

I'm beginning to feel like a rap god, rap god.
All My people from the front to the back nah, back nah.
Now who thinks arms aren't long enough to slap box, slap box.
I'll show you maintaining this shit aint that hard, that hard.
Everybody want the key to rap immortality that I have got.

H@ckerB0y.

TBC-x1x2x3 responds:

Haha, thanks for the review. I'll be getting an icon pic soon.
I'm uploading a new song today. Be sure to check it out.

Be Quiet Be Quiet

That show was great and I DON'T CARE EVEN THOUGH I'M A DUDE IT WAS COOL !!!

vexx succ vexx succ

Succ is dead

No Succ

Peach Princess - 3 New Pages! Peach Princess - 3 New Pages!

pusi b0ss ?